Monday, October 12, 2009

Praying for Kensley

Well it was just another day in my world. My kids spent the night with Bradley's parents last night. I could have slept in this morning but of course I decided to go into work with mom for a little while. Well I love making extra money here and there. I also needed to get some house work done especially after being gone last week. But I went on to work anyway. They were giving flu shots today so I decided to take one. YUCKO!!! Well after work I went got the kids went to get a few bales of hay and went to Hobby Lobby to get the stuff to make me a new wreath for fall.. It is so cute!! I picked all the flowers out and LeAnne made it for me!! I love it. Came back home put some laundry in the dryer. Just another day for me. But during my regular daily life I can not help but think of Dustin and Melissa and just how they must feel and poor little Kensley. I am not in anyway related to this family or even close friends to them. But I would say just mere acquaintances and I can nor keep from thinking of them and feeling such a load for them. I do not know Kensley besides what people have wrote about her. I know the lord has it all in his hands and I am begging him to let her be well soon. I have been thinking of ways that I could be of help. So I as I will be making my donations I am challenging everyone else to do the same.
Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment