Sunday, October 11, 2009

Toy Story

Well today has been lazy.. The boys and I have been gone to Pigeon Forge with mom and my sisters and the kids. It was what I would call CHAOS!! We had a really good time went to Black Bear Jamboree and Dollywood did a little shopping. It was a good trip but I am glad to be home. Today Bradley got up and went to church and I took Lucas to meet my dad. He has been dying to go see the Toy Story I and II in 3D. So dad finally tool him today. He LOVED it!!! After Bradlye got home from church me, Bradley and Logan went to Demo's to eat.. Then we have just been sitting around I went to get groceries Braldey mowed the grass. Now Bradley and Logan are napping Lucas is outside playing Woody in his cowboy costume. And I am enjoying the piece and quiet. Oh well I am gonna go start ironing our church clothes and get ready.

Our thougths and prayers are with Kensley Kelly and their family!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment