Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Levi's birthday and Disney!

Birthday boy that needs a haircut in a bad way!
Praying for his cake!! LOL


I so should not be sitting down doing a post but I never got to say Happy Birthday to my baby! Yes Levi turned a year old Saturday! I can not believe it has been a year. It has went by faster than any of the others. I did not have him a party yet because we are doing his actual party this Saturday at DISNEY WORLD!! I had him a little cake at church Saturday night and let him play in it there. Since he is the only baby at church he is rotten. He has been doing so much better. Oh well I would post a video but don't have time. I have a million things to do today. We leave at 1:30 today for Disney. I am so excited and ready to be there. Although we got the call last night they have put my moms grandmother (Granny Halon's mom) in the hospital. They say she has pneumonia, congestive heart failure and fluid on her lungs. She will be 94 in May. So things are not looking good for her right now. So I am a little stressed thinking about being all the way in Florida with all this going on. So say a prayer for her if you think about it. OH well I must get back to packing and getting everything together. Have a good week. We won't be back until next Tuesday!! YAY!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment