Saturday, February 19, 2011

Baby Update!!

Yes I am still on bed rest and it stinks. I went to the doctor Friday and they did a non stress test on the baby. Everything still looks good with baby. I am the problem. My Bp was still a little high but definitely better. I do have preclampsia. So they are just going to watch me really close. I have to go to doctor 2 times a week. I have to go Tuesday for a ultrasound and see doctor. Then back Friday for another Non stress and see the doctor. She told me to go ahead and bring my bag cause if I am any worse they will just send me over to the hospital that day. Which sounds really good right now. I just want to make sure they baby is healthy. I sure do not want a baby in the NICU if possible. So she says if I can make it next week they will schedule me for the that next week. They really want me to get to 38 weeks which is like a week and a half away. I am ok with that. Most important is that baby is healthy. So today Bradley is going to paint the nursery and hopefully get bed put together. I am really anxious to get everything put together so I can put stuff up!! Oh well everyone have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment