Monday, February 14, 2011

Bed Rest!! Seriously???

Well its official. I am on bed rest!! I had a just my regular Dr appointment on Thursday. I went in my BP was 152/100. The doctor did not like this at all. So she sent me over to the hospital to be monitored for a while. I was there from like 4-9pm that night. She sent me home on strict strict bed rest and a 24 hour urine test that I had to do Sunday and take in to my appointment today. Well my baby shower was Friday night so bed rest didn't really go well on Friday. My shower was great. I got some good gifts and gift cards. That I can't even go spend because I am on bed rest. Which stinks really bad. Oh well I am going to buy my car seat and stroller with them anyway.

So mom took me back to the doctor this morning at 10:00 AM. BP still not great it wasn't normal but not outrageously high. So she wanted me to come in for a ultrasound this afternoon. That went good baby was breathing really good and had good blood flow. Which seemed to make the doctor happy. So then they wanted me to go to another lab to have blood work done. We literally didn't get finished at the lab until after 3. We spent the whole day at the doctor and running to get lunch before the ultrasound. So tonight I am bored. I am sick of bed rest. Luckily my husband is good enough to cook and clean for me. He won't let me do anything. Which is really nice but also annoying. I hate to lay around while everyone else is doing stuff. I am so thankful that he can do it and will do it. My in laws came got the boys last night after church. Which is nice not having to worry about them. Lucas has school tomorrow so Bradley went and got him after work. I know yall think I am crazy but last night when they got the boys I cried and cried. I was so depressed. I thought how awful that is...That could have been our last day at home just us 4. I know I am hormonal. Logan was super excited to go to papaws so that made it easier. I think Lucas knows something is up because he is stuck to me like glue. It is kind of sad he is such a big boy now but he was my first baby. There is something special about that I can not explain. I love Logan just as much but there is a special bond with that first baby.

On a funny note. Logan was getting in my lap yesterday and he pushed on my belly. So Bradley told him be careful not to hurt the baby. Logan looked at my belly for a second then looked at me and said " Is the baby in your belly" I said "Yes" he then looked at me so serious and said "momma did you eat him" LOL.... That child is a mess I just laughed and said no. He is crazy.

Oh well my blog was really long and I am sorry to bore yall but it just all kind of came out... Plus have I mentioned that I am bored!!

No comments:

Post a Comment