Wednesday, August 17, 2011

First Day of Kindergarten

Lucas about to go in to school!!
Of course Logan had to have a picture made too. Not sure what he was doing?


Well today was a big day for us! It was Lucas' first day of Kindergarten. It was a phase in day so he only went from 8-1. Then he starts Friday for good. He did so good! I walked him to his room and told him I was leaving he said bye. When we walked out of the building Logan said where is Lucas. I said Lucas is staying for school. He started crying I don't want to leave Lucas I want Lucas to go with me! I had to hear him cry all the way home. I was like great I thought I was going to be the one to cry. I didn't think Logan would even care. Oh well he is fine now.
I have to get finished cleaning so I can go get Lucas. Have a good day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment