Monday, August 15, 2011

She's Back!!



I am back. We have had some major internet issues and instead of going into all the details I will just say AT&T are a bunch of idiots. The good news is I have internet now so I am happy! So much has been going on I can not even tell you all of it. Levi is doing much better last time we went to Dr he weighed almost 13lbs. He is so silly as you can see from the above pictures. He loves for people to talk to him. He laughs all the time. They are pretty sure it is Acid reflux and he will grow out of it.

On another note Leanne and Michael moved away and left us. That has been really rough. Especially on Lucas. He and Addy were so close. Now they are gone. They were supposed to be starting Kindergarten together this week. So that is sad but it is life.

And worst of all Lucas is starting Kindergarten this week. He goes Wed for a phase in day then Friday is his first full day. I am so worried about leaving him alone. He is so backward I am afraid he wont talk to anyone. Bradley says I am crazy but I think I am just a worried mother. I am super excited about only having two kids to deal with during the day. Oh well that is all I have for now.

Have a Great Week!!!
Haley

No comments:

Post a Comment