Monday, September 19, 2011

Thankful

 Things seem to be getting a little better gradually. Yesterday was kind of rough. Douglas and April headed back to Atlanta while Bradley and I were there. When we got ready to leave to go to church I lost it. I could not stand the thought of Edna being alone. Even for a couple hours to get ready for church. She did good though. One of the young girls from church spent the night with her last night. Lebron got back today so she has some company. I think Bradley and I worry more about her than she really needs. LOL

Oh well I just want to keep thinking of the good things this week. I saw a sign the other day that said "What if you woke up today with ONLY the things that you thanked God for yesterday" Made so much sense to me. I thought oh lord that would be awful. Because I don't know about yall but I am really bad when I get down to pray to start asking for things. So today I am haivng a Thankful Day!

 On another thankful note! I am so thankful that Levi is getting better. When I say he is better I mean he is growing like a weed. He has grown so much but he still throws up so bad! It drives me crazy but my prayer has been just to let him grow. I can deal with the throw up as long as he is healthy. So thank you lord for helping my baby!!!!

Have a great week!!

1 comment:

  1. That is so sweet and a great sign! Really makes you think!!! I'm so glad Levi is growing!!! I was thinking about him the other day and was wondering if he was still getting sick. He looked much bigger when I seen him though, so I figured he was probably doing better!

    ReplyDelete