Sunday, October 17, 2010

I have officially reached my limit. I am so tired it is not even funny. We had a wedding Saturday and it was a big one!! We left my house at 7:15 Friday morning and I did not get back home until 1am Saturday morning then left out 8am Saturday morning for the actual wedding. It started at 2 and it was a strange one. LOL... Was not at our church. And the preacher was kind of weird too. It went off without a hitch so that I am thankful for. I got home at 6 yesterday afternoon and got ready for church. So when I got home last night it was about 10 and I sat down on the couch with Bradley to the Alabama game. I couldn't keep my eyes open so I crawled into bed and I was out like a light. So today Bro Pat went to Hytop and we opted to be lazy today. Bradley is still in bed and I am sitting on the couch with my feet propped up. I know it wont last but right now it feels really good!

No comments:

Post a Comment