Sunday, October 10, 2010

2 more days!

Oh my lord this has been one crazy week for us! We had a singing last Friday night, a house keeping shower Saturday, Bradleys family came in Sunday. Then Monday Bradleys mom had surgery so I spent the whole day at the hospital. Tuesday was spent at her house. Then Wed and Thursday I spent cleaning our closets and moving Logan back in with Lucas. Some more of Bradleys family came in Friday night so we spent most of the day Saturday at Ednas house again. Then today we went to Chattanooga for a family reunion. I have absolutely nothing to do tomorrow but laundry. The BIG day for us is Tuesday.... That is my ultrasound....I just want it to be over with so I know!!! Not to mention we have wedding Saturday that we are doing and it is really big. So I am dreading this weekend really bad! Oh well yall have a good week. I will try and post after my doctors appt tuesday!

2 comments:

  1. Ok girl, you better post afterwards. I want to know too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way did u read my blog? If not u need to!

    ReplyDelete