Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Sick and Busy...

Well I will start by saying I am sick of doctors and ultrasounds. I have had 5 ultrasounds and I am hoping I do not have another one. I have scheduled my glucose tolerance test at least 4 times and due to snow and stomach virus I have had to reschedule. And guess I scheduled it for Friday morning... I just heard on the news they are calling for us to get about 2 inches of snow Thursday night. So I am thinking I am going to have to reschedule again. LOL Any way I have a little over 7 weeks until my delivery date. Which is really like a little more than 5 weeks because they are scheduling my c-section early. I have not done one thing in the nursery and do not even know what I want. I cant find anything I just really love. I see things that I like but nothing I cant live without. We still do not know what we are naming this kid yet. We can't agree on anything really. So I guess he is not going to have a name or a bed...LOL

Anyway things have been kind of crazy around here. We have had the stomach virus except Logan and I am hoping he doesn't get it. Plus I have been working on quoting a huge wedding. That you don't even want to hear about because the bride is crazy. She wants something for nothing and that bothers me really bad. But anyway good news Kelsey is here staying with mom and dad for a while. We don't get to see her that much so her being here has been fun. OH well I am about to get ready for bed because I have to work tomorrow. After this month I am done with that place..LOL I have said that with both boys but somehow I keep going back. Have a good week...

No comments:

Post a Comment