Monday, January 10, 2011

Snow Day

Wilkins eating snow! (in pigeon forge)
Lucas making a snow angel
Logan doing whatever Lucas does...
Logan Bradley Lucas and our pirate snowman!!
Logan in the snow!

Lucas about to throw a huge snowball at me!!
Logan really enjoyed building a snowman
Lucas with some bad hair after his toboggan!!

We had a great weekend in Pigeon Forge with the Middlebrooks. Well except for Brandy she had a rough one but that is another story. We came home last night and just dropped all our stuff. My house looks like a tornado touched in it. As soon as we got home I had to run to the grocery store of course to prepare for the snow... We got home got everyone in bed and I crashed only to be woke up by Lucas at 1:30 who had thrown up all in his bed. After that I was pretty much woke up every hour after that. He couldn't keep anything down. At about 5 we fell asleep. Bradley woke me up at 6:15 to fix his lunch. I thought for sure he wouldn't go to work but he tried it anyway. So I stayed up because I was so worried about him driving. He only works 12 miles from our house and it took him a hour to get there. The roads were really bad. As soon as he called and told me he made it I went to sleep only for him to call me back 20 minutes later to tell me no one else showed up not even his boss so he was coming home. So I couldn't go to sleep until he got home. He made it back a little after 8 both boys were awake and all 3 of them wanted to go out and play. I made them wait to see if Lucas was really feeling better or he just wanted to go out. After a while we went out. They had a blast I mainly sat and watched and took pictures... They played and played and played. I got hit by a ton of snowballs but we had fun. As soon as we got in got all our snow clothes off Bradley's parents called wanting to come get the boys because they were bored. They came about 4 and got them. It kind of left Bradley and I bored. We have watched a movie, watched football, made Chicken Alfredo and chocolate chip cookies and did a lot of nothing all afternoon. I have to say it was a pretty good snow day after it got going...This morning was a little rough but other than that it was good!

No comments:

Post a Comment