Thursday, June 16, 2011

SOOOOOOOOOOO Random!!

Well baseball season is over. (Thank you Jesus!) This is from their last game. It was a tournament. They got bronze metal in their division. So they have came a long way. Lucas had a lot of fun and I have to say so did me and Bradley. It was fun but it gets old every Saturday you have either a game or practice. Now he is saying he wants to play again in the fall and he wants to play football. Football probably will be a no. LOL I told him we will talk about basketball but no football. Oh well we have the team party which is of course the Saturday of revival weekend. He is excited about that!!

This weekend we are heading to Atlanta for their revival. It has been a year since we have been their and I am kind of excited to go. I feel like I am going on vacation or something. I haven't been anywhere in so long! We will be leaving Saturday morning. Not excited about the drive at all. Especially since Gary Wayne called to tell 4 lanes of I75 will be closed south of ATL. Not fun in a van with 3 little boys. Thank god for DVD players!! LOL

So after this weekend I have get busy on my house. We only have a little more than a week before our revival. I can not believe it is that time of year already. Oh well I always look forward to revival. Not really the cooking all week part. Yes it seems like we cook all week up here! Saturday night, Sunday Morning, Monday night (preacher night), Thursday is my day and then Friday night we have pizza. So in case you are planning a trip here for revival you WILL be fed I promise!! LOL

Oh well have a good weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment