Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Fall Questions!!

Fall Questions...

1. Do you like Starbucks? I like Starbucks but Bradley doesn't drink coffee so we don't go that much!
2. How do you decorate and prepare for Fall? Well I get me some hay bales about 5 pumpkins about 5 mums put my scarecrows out and my metal Halloween signs. I also have a ton of cracker barrel Halloween stuff. But the day after Halloween I go straight to Christmas.LOL
3. Will you participate in your college's homecoming activities? We do not have a college but Alabama football is always celebrated here...

4. What is your favorite Fall clothing item or accessory? I love sweaters and layers. But my favorite has to be my knee socks.Although I wish I could wear flip flops all year long. I have some really cute knee socks
5. What was your favorite Halloween costume as a kid? Not really sure but I was the tin man one year and I thought that was very original..LOL
6. Do you like Halloween/Horror movies? I am a big chicken and so is my husband. So unless my crazy nieces are here we do not watch them..LOL
7. What is your favorite Fall activity? I have always loved the pumpkin patch. Bradley and I used to go before we had kids. LOL I know we are dorks. But we have started going to the smokies and I love that too..
8. What is your favorite Fall recipe? Well I love my mother in laws sweet potato pie. I can eat the whole thing.
Quick questions...

1. What movie coming out soon are you looking forward to seeing? Well I don't know about movies that are coming out but I am really wanting to watch Dear John I just haven't had time yet!
2. What will you miss most about Summer? The flowers other than that you can have it I hate summer.
3. When do you start your holiday shopping? Black Friday!!!
4. Favorite exercise/activity? Have you saw me lately. I don't exercise but I do like walking..
5. Best book you've read lately? Well last night I read Toy Trouble (toy story 3) and Dora's BIG Adventure. They were riveting!!!
6. Do you make your bed every day? I wish I did but I don't. If I am home I do but if I have to go to school I never get up in time to do anything!
7. If you could choose a personal chef or a personal shopper, which would you choose? Chef for sure I would love some gourmet food for dinner every night
8. Which TV show are you most excited for this Fall? I am so bad about following shows...I just don't!

I am tagging BRANDY cause I know she loves this kind of stuff..LOL And everyone else that hasn't done it..

1 comment:

  1. Oh my goodness! I just read Toy Trouble too!!!
    I liked it but I have to say Junie B Jones is kinda my fave! lol =] Giving up my reading time was something I never thought I would do but I traded in vampires, werewolves and GOOD love stories for Beezus and Ramona, Tinkerbell, Toy Story, Fly Guy and Junie B Jones. But I am not complaining the kiddos love to be read too.

    ReplyDelete