Thursday, April 19, 2012

Finally Normal

 I just wanted to check in and say hey to everyone. Life has been going like crazy since I last posted. Levi has finally started walking. Bradley and I went out to dinner for our anniversary. The boys stayed with mom and of course you know he is going to start walking while we are gone. That kid is with me or Bradley all the time. Literally he never stays with mom. We are gone for a hour and she calls. He had taken like 6 steps. He still isn't real sure about it but he is doing good. Some more good news about Levi. I took him to the doctor last Friday and the she said he was NORMAL! Do you know how excited I was. He is  months old and everytime that child has been to the doctor I get nothing but bad news. The doctor was excited too she has been so worried about him. She said he is in the 49th percentile for his height. Which is awesome he is perfect right in the middle of the growth curve. And he was in the 14th percentile for his weight. I know that is low but you have to understand he has always been way under the curve. So we were excited. I know it was the prayers. He is doing so good just like a normal toddler. Have I mentioned he is a ham!! So cute and sweet and loving! I am so thankful for my boys!!

No comments:

Post a Comment