Friday, August 6, 2010

Once upon a awful week!!


Nervously waiting for shots!!
Doing a puzzle to get his mind off the shots that are in the near future!!


This week has went by really fast but it was a doozy!! It started going down hill Tuesday when the boys went with Nana and Papaw to Aunt Sue's house on Gunters Mtn. They have no air conditioning there so they played outside all day and do you know how hot it has been this week. OML!! Lucas had already said his head was hurting and Nana thought he had a little fever but they played anyway. So on the way home he was running a major fever and tossed his cookies all over the Dollar General thank the lord I wasn't there. LOL Anyway when they got back to her house he got sick again. By the time Bradley got there to get them they were both running a fever and Lucas had thrown up again. SO my night was wonderful!! They were so pitiful I felt so sorry for them!




Well Wednesday I got to babysit Ms. Priss (AKA Wilkins) who was also sick and running fever. So yes you heard it right 3 sick kids. It actually wasn't too bad until Lucas and Wilkins started feeling better. Then they were crazy. Logan went to sleep at about 1 and slept til 6 and he woke up feeling better. The downside to that was he woke up at 6 so he was not sleepy at 9, 10 or even 11. No not midnight or 1 or 2. He came to me at 3:30 am and had to go to the potty. Finally after threatening his life!! (sarcasm!!) He went to sleep at about 4. On;y for me to get up at 5 to fix my husbands lunch then back up at 7:30 for work. It was a long day Thursday.
So Thursday night Danielle ( Bradley's niece) is up for the weekend. So we met her and Papaw at Red Lobster for some dinner. Of course Logan wanted to go back with Papaw and I let him cause Lucas had a Dr appointment today!
And OML that is a whole different chapter you dont even want to know about. He was behind on his shots. Since he is starting Pre-K next week he had to be current. So 4 shots later we had a major basket case on our hands. Let me just tell you the older they are the worse shots are. He was a nervous wreck. He is a worrier anyway and he was tore up before we even got there. It was a nightmare and it was just me and him. I am not sure how yall are but when they get shots and cry like that it makes me cry. LOL. Maybe just because I am prego and my emotions are high but I about lost it right there. LOL OH well it is over now and he is fine.
Tonight Bradley Lucas and I went to Little Italy for some awesome chicken Alfredo pizza then to Target to get him a toy for making it thru the shots!! LOL..
Right now everyone is asleep. Bradley has to work tomorrow and Lucas is asleep on the couch. I am sitting here about to finish off a cream cheese danish I bought this afternoon at Publix. LOL I am awful I know but I am 9 weeks prego and that sick feeling has almost completely left me. So I am eating what I want. I am so tired all the time. I wish that would go away so I can actually do all my house work at one time! I am tired of one room a day being cleaned and never completely finishing the laundry! Why is it you forget the bad things about being pregnant and child birth. I only remember the good things and how I felt when I held them for the first time. If you did remember all those awful nasty things there would be a lot of Only Children around!! LOL
Oh well good night and have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment