Monday, August 30, 2010

Crazy week behind and ahead!

Well we have been crazy here lately it seems. Since mom has moved we have been helping her but nothing is getting accomplished it seems we just get in the pool or hot tub after working for a few minutes. LOL..My back has been killing me this week so I am completely useless. Carter is doing alot worse the treatment they had him on quit working. Edna is having surgery in two weeks for some female issues she has. And I am doing them at 65th Birthday party Friday night. And I am excited to say I actually got the whole family to come. We haven't all been together for a holiday in a few years. I am actually working on getting some of their brothers and sisters here. We will have to wait and see. So I am super busy this week.

Not to mention all the drama that is going on and it seems that is all I can think about. Worrying all the time, confused how some people do not know what MERCY is, wondering why people would be so brutal and seems like they just don't care. But let some of their family get in a battle and I am sure they can find some mercy. I just would like everyone that is making life so difficult for my family to look up the difference in a mistake and a sin.In my book I was taught by one of the greatest men in the world. (Bro. Paul) He had so much mercy and believed in the good old way of letting the lord doing the judging. Cause if you kick someone out and they still had a chance the blood will be on your hands. Oh well that is enough of my soapbox. I love everyone and want everyone to make it.

On a good note the lord truly blessed me last night and the lord sent his children to anoint me. I know he knows exactly what I need. And I so needed it in body and in mind. Oh well I have tons to do this week. Hope everyone has a good week!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Lots of people who don't have mercy on anyone haven't had family or friends in a bad shape. It really doesn't matter how much mercy they don't have on your family all that matters is how much mercy God DOES have on them. Look up, he may not come when you call him but he'll come on time.

    ReplyDelete