Sunday, November 27, 2011

Happy Thanksgiving late!

Look at my baby! I had to post this because I just love this hat. I love owls so when I saw this I had to get it.
He sticks his tongue out all the time! LOL He is silly!!

.
I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving. We were supposed to leave for Atlanta Wednesday by like noon. Of course Bradley was to get off work at 10. Yea right! He ended up working 2 hours over time. So we decided we would wait until Thursday morning. I am not sure why we did that because we were pretty much miserable the whole way. I ended up getting up at 4:30 and we left by 5:30. Thank God Bradley drove the whole way. I finally got awake about the time we got to Calhoun thanks to some Peppermint Mocha from Mickey D's! We had a good trip for the most part. No traffic and the kids were still half asleep. So they were like in a trance! Logan watched beauty and the beast and Lucas colored the rest of the trip. By the time we got there it was about 11 there time so we started getting ready for dinner. I ate way too much!!! Nana is going to have to stop making sweet potato pie. I think I could eat a whole pie by myself. LOL I didn't but I could. Anyway we played some games. The rest of the day was spent looking at the paper. I don't know about yall but none of the toys I needed were on sale. I was very upset. It didn't stop me from hitting up Wal-Mart. Bradley and I got there about 9:30. It was a mad house. No buggies of course. Oh well we got what we needed. We were out of there by 10;30. Then of course Bradley wanted to eat so we stopped by waffle house. Then we were going to stop at tanger. It was ridiculous you couldn't even get off the exit. It was backed all the way down the interstate. I was like forget that. We then decided we would go to Target. Negative!!!! The line was crazy and again nothing there I needed that bad. Then we decided we would go to Kohl's but we soon decided we didn't want to wait another 40 minutes for it to open. If I would have sit still for 10 minutes I would have went to sleep. So no more driving down on Thanksgiving day. It ruined my Black Friday. Oh well we were back to the house by Midnight. The next day we made it to tanger got us some good ole Mexican Food and hit up Kohl's for some memory foam pillows. Which Nana ended up buying them for us for Christmas.

Saturday we got up early and was on the road by 7:30 our time. Got back before noon. Bradley laid down for a nap. Me and Logan went to meet mom and Aunt B at the avenue. Did a little shopping. Then the rest of the weekend consisted of church eating cleaning. It was our regular weekend plus our turn to clean so it was busy. We of course have another week that is so full I don't know what I am going to do! I guess it is going to be crazy busy until after Christmas. Oh well y'all have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment