Tuesday, November 29, 2011

My trees!

I guess I will start with the smallest! its Lucas and Logan's tree. They love their ornaments. They are way to big for this little 4 ft tree but hey its Christmas I let them have some fun with it!
I wanted to show yall a couple of my favorite ornaments. This is from our last Disney Vacation in 2009.
This has been my favorite the longest. It was actually from before we got married. I went with mom and dad to Chicago Navy Pier and we bought this I love it.
TaDa My tree. Sorry I took these pictures with my phone not the best quality. I have no presents wrapped yet either sorry! LOL

My Kitchen Candy Cane tree. This is the first year I did one in the kitchen and I love it!
The newest member to my Christmas decorations. LeAnne did this and I have to say I love it and so does my husband. Roll Tide baby!!

I am wanting to do a tree in Levi's room but I don't know it that will happen. I would have one in my room too if I had another skinny tree. I will have to keep looking on Craigslist. I got the tree that is in my living room for $40.00 on cl. It was prelit with 900 lights which is unbelievable most pre lit trees have like 400 lights. So I was super excited. I think it is beautiful. I love to sit and look at the tree. LOL Doesn't take much to amuse me. Oh well mom's tree is going up this weekend not to mention it is Lucas' first basketball game and the Cardin Christmas. The fun begins!! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment