Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Finally!!!!

I love this picture! LOL
Give me that!
Silly Boy
LOL! He needs a haircut something fierce!


Well he is finally crawling! I know he will be a year old the end of next month and he is just now crawling. LOL He is the baby and has been so sickly. We have spoiled him just a little. I can not describe to you how bad he has been or how one Saturday night at church he just changed. Nothing happened or anything. He took a bottle during church and didn't spit up. He started acting silly and doing things. It was so crazy. He is jabbering saying momma daddy bite bite. Waving Bye Bye. It was just like somebody flipped a switch with him. I am so glad. He still spits up on a occasion but most of the time he doesn't have to wear a bib. Which he hates. Literally for the first 10 months of his life he had a bib on all the time. He never went without one. It was pitiful. All I know is that I am so thankful things have changed. You don't know how excited I was to be able to carry him in church without him spitting up on his clothes before we got in the door. So here are a few pictures and a short video of Levi crawling.

Have a good week!! I am super excited we leave 4 weeks from tomorrow for Disney World YAY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment