Sunday, January 15, 2012

Really Good Weekend!!

Well we had a great weekend! Friday night we went to Moe's for dinner. Then to Lowes to get some stuff for the bathroom. I am so excited to get this bathroom finished. So Saturday we worked around the house. I cleaned Bradley worked in the bathroom. He got all the cement boards down for the tile. Now we are ready to put the bath tub in. I can not wait we have been operating with one bathroom in this house for too long. Once the bathtub goes in I can paint then the tile and it is all easy stuff after that. Oh well Lucas had a basketball game Saturday in the afternoon. He did awesome and they won like 24-7. He has a really good team so it is fun to watch. We came home got ready for church. Church was good we went to Zaxby's after church. They have a awesome grilled chicken salad. Then today we went to church this morning. Then went to Cracker Barrel with Edna and Bro Fred and Sis Trinda. It was fun we never get to do anything with all them. Then came back to church tonight and it was so good. I got one of the best blessings of my life. It was so good and I needed it so bad!!!! I can not even tell you! I feel like a new person!! LOL Alot of people got help today and tonight. So I would say it was a great weekend. So now Bradley and I are sitting on the couch. I am on the laptop and he is playing Modern Warfare 3. Lucas and Logan went to Nana's house for the night because they are out of school tomorrow. Maybe Levi will sleep late tomorrow. Oh well everyone have a good week.

No comments:

Post a Comment