Friday, July 9, 2010

Baby #3!!!

Yes you read it correctly! I am expecting baby #3!!! I am only 5 weeks along and it will be due March 16th! I am super excited and Bradley was until I actually told him for sure I was pregnant. Now he is in panic mode! He can't really help it he gets it from his mom! This normal for him. Both the boys have been planned and he is all for it until I actually get pregnant then he worries and worries until it is born when its healthy and we can pay all our bills. LOL You just got to know Bradley! But yes it was planned. I am like fertile mertile here! In May I missed my period and thought I could be pregnant then. We weren't trying and we kind of got caught of guard but after I tool like 4 tests we determined I wasn't. SO a little relieved I went thru the whole month until June when I had a normal period. We decided we might want another baby. So it was kind of like whatever happens happens kind of thing. Well it happened and we will have a new baby in March! So I wish yall a good weekend!

Right now I am home with 2 extra boys! Cameron and Cody are spending the night! Wish me luck!! 5 boys and me! Oh lord!

7 comments:

  1. JD was scared to death when I told him we were having our #3 b/c he knew we were gonna be out-numbered 3 to 2!!! lol (I actually called and told him while he was out to lunch with his friends and it made him so sick I don't know if he finished his meal!! ) Good luck... you know the adjustment between going from 1 kid to 2 kids.... going to 3 kids is worse!! (Going to the grocery store is like taking a Ringling Brothers act along with you) Look how crazy I am..... it should make you worry :)-
    Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OH MY LORD, I CAN"T BELIEVE IT! You are crazy girl. My nerves can barely handle two. Oh well, maybe this one will be a girl, they are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats Haley....I want another baby somewhere down the road but Buddy says NOOOOO...he says my baby factory is closed

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh My....Congrats. Lauren told me last night. I couldn't believe it. Ava was due March 20 and born March 16 :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations! I'm sure you will be fine with #3. Your Mom always did a good job with you girls and even had an extra part of the time. Lauren and Jody Lee are also looking for baby # 3 to come in January. I think she's still in shock....LOL. Leslie and Joey say "two is enough"......LOL.

    ReplyDelete
  6. If anyone can do it you can!

    ReplyDelete