Wednesday, May 25, 2011

My new hobby!!!

Ok so I saw a really cute hat on etsy. I thought I can do that! If you know me or anyone else in the Middlebrooks family you are not surprised. Anyway I have took up crocheting. I already knew the basic stitches. I was crocheting when I was 9 or 10 years old. (Does Rags to Riches sound familiar to anyone) Did you know you can learn to do anything on youtube. LOL I watched some man crochet this hat and then the flower and put it together! I love it!


This one is for a newborn baby.

This one is my favorite so far.! I love it! If I only had a girl! It is aqua and red! Picture was too bright!
I had to make sure it was sized correctly. LOL

So now I am working on a news boy hat that will fit Logan. I love the classic crochet look with the more modern bright colors. I am thinking of selling them for 15.00! It is just a hobby I will probably make more than I sell.

I will have to blog about my weekend another day. There is so much to tell.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Baby!!!! What's next a smocked dress...lol...cute hats

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lacey if I could get away with it! Sometimes I think I would!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Love the hats! And me and one of my friends put Xander in a dress when he was smaller(one she was making around his size)Whatever works! haha

    ReplyDelete