Monday, May 24, 2010

Monday

Wow I can not believe how bad I have been. It has been a while since I posted! Oh well I have been busy. I had to work Friday then we had to go to Jordan's graduation party Friday night. Which was really fun and the kids (and adults) had a blast on the big inflatable slide. There was kind of a stampede and Sherry Tammy and Gina about killed Gina. I will just say this Sherry and Tammy never made it up to the top the rolled out on the ground. It was too funny and guess who didn't have her camera??? Oh well then it was 4th weekend and that is always super busy.
What flips me out more than anything is that it is the end of May. I can not believe it!! 5 weeks until our revival.

Today was really nice! The kids went home with Nana and Papaw last night. I was actually off work when the kids weren't here. I love my kids but it was so nice to be home ALONE!! That never happens. Bradley is so good to keep the kids if I need to go to the store or want to go shopping but I never get to be here by myself. I cleaned and clipped coupons all day!

Oh yea I am now all into the coupon mania. I started it this weekend and I saved a ton. I got my normal groceries plus a ton more. My trunk was full the back seat was half full and I spent 114.00. I saved 110.00!! So I was excited! I go deodorant for free and chips ahoy cookies for .40 a pack. It was fun to go grocery shopping and getting all these deals!! Plus I have tons of groceries. That was just my first weekend before I got a sunday paper. Oh well I am going to go to bed and get some rest!! Have a good week...

No comments:

Post a Comment