Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Wedding Stuff!!

Yucko.. Is all I know to say...I had a nasty bug and boy was it nasty.... But I feel like a new person today. So we will just scratch the past 2 days because they were bad! I have a extremely busy week ahead of me. I had to work today and one of our salesmen were out sick so that just means the other 2 are going to complain. So I got to listen to that all day. The rest of the week is going to be filled with wedding dilemma's. LeAnne and I have a wedding Saturday at Griffin. It is a big one too. Luckily we only have to do the flowers and set everything up and maybe possibly serve if it gets busy. I have to keep kids tomorrow, work Thursday, and then to Trenton early Friday morning to start flowers. Meanwhile, all I can think about is my house. I am in the middle of getting things finished up around here before revival. Plus I am trying to change the boys room around and get new carpet before the end of June. Oh lord I may not make it....Plus we have several people that are knocking on Heaven's door if you know what I mean. I am just praying no one passes before this wedding. One of them have already asked me and LeAnne to sing at his funeral. Plus the other ones will have a choir and that includes LeAnne and I also. So lord please help us!!! LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment