Thursday, May 20, 2010

Still Sick

Well thankfully Logan has not been sick with his stomach anymore. Now he has a war infection!! Ain't that wonderful. He is so whiny and miserable. I am about to scream! Lucas or Bradley have not been sick yet so I am thankful for that.

Also I can tell revival is getting near. Everything is going on in my house. My sink and dishwasher are backing up. Plus the other night I came home and thru some jeans in the washer and came sit down on the couch to check my email. I waited for the jeans to be thru to go put them in the dryer. As I was walking in the laundry I hear Bradley saying Haley where did all this water come from in the bathroom. Apparently he was pouring drano down the drain in the washer and did not reconnect the hose. So the washer drained in the floor. My bathroom is on the other side of the wall and it went completely thru up under my hardwood. I was sick at my stomach. So we still have fans blowing on it. I am afraid I am going to have to call the insurance man.

Oh well I am sure it will all work out. I just don't like to wait!! LOL

See ya!!

No comments:

Post a Comment