Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Busy weekend ahead!

Well fall break is more than half way over and I haven't got to see Lucas at all!! He is coming home tomorrow and I am so excited. I have missed him so much. Although he hasn't missed us at all. Lucas asked LeAnne if he could live with her. LOL He is had so much fun and I am glad. Since they moved he hasn't got to see them and play very much. It is usually quick visits and no time for playing. We have big plans for the weekend. Lucas has been wanting to go play putt putt golf so I think we will do that Friday night and then the Pumpkin Patch Saturday. I will definitely post some pictures asap.

Levi is growing so much. He has gotten spoiled. Already 7 months old I can not believe it. Oh well yall have a great weekend!!

No comments:

Post a Comment