Tuesday, October 25, 2011

What weekend??

All the kids at the pumpkin patch!
Logan making a goal
They played against each other
About to go on ghost tour at Sam Davis home
My ghosts!


Yet another busy weekend. Friday evening me and the boys made ghosts for the yard. After that we meet up with mom, Brandy,Wilkins,and all Leannes gang to go to the ghost tours at Sam davis home. Our Kids love ghost stories. It was really good and creepy.

Then Saturday we and Logan got up bright and early to head to the soccer field. Bradley stayed home to work on our bathroom. So Lucas and Levi stayed with him. It was too cold for Levi out there anyway. Oh yea I stopped by mcdonalds to get me some coffee. They have peppermint mocha and is super yummy!!! Logan did awesome he made 2 goals. He was super excited! After the game me and the boys met everyone at the pumpkin patch. They had a blast. We took tons of pictures which I will have to post later. I don't have patience for blogger to upload them. Sorry. Then the rest of the weekend was full of church. Thank god church is now starting at 5 on Sunday nights. I love this time of year.

No comments:

Post a Comment