Monday, October 31, 2011

Another Weekend Gone!

Three Little Pirates on the way to Mason's Halloween Birthday party
He hates bibs. lol
Halloween in the park.

Of course we had another busy weekend! Friday night was the church Halloween get together. Fun as usual! Saturday morning we were supposed to have a soccer game but it was too cold and foggy. So we got ready and went to Mason's Birthday party. Then Bradley calls on the way home to tell me to hurry home he has hurt his self. Apparently he was pulling a nail out of he wall when it flew and hit him in the eye ball. For a couple minutes he thought he had totally put his eye out. So after a ER trip we discovered it was a significant corneal abrasion. He is doing better now but he was in some serious pain for a while. We managed to get to Halloween in the park for a little while. It was really cold but the kids had fun. They were cowboys this time. We had so many events this weekend that we dressed up for and my kids have a ton of costumes. Sunday me and the boys ran to Wal-Mart then came back to get Bradley to go get some lunch at our new favorite restaurant. The Golden Eagle!! It is Mongolian and it is so good!! After Church last night we got home in time to watch Captain America. Can I just say I cried but it was really good. I thought I wouldn't like it at all but it was good! So now today I am just cleaning house and getting things ready to go Trick or Treating tonight! Oh well Happy Halloween Everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment