Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Day 20-25

Sorry this is backwards but that is how blogger uploaded them and I was to lazy to start over. LOL



Day twenty-five: a picture of your day.
Most of my days are spent refereeing these two monkeys. Making sure they don't kill each other or me!

Day twenty-four: a picture of something you wish you could change.
I wish I could change my weight and I am back on my diet. I have always been big and that doesn't bother me. I just want to be comfortable. I am not right now for sure!


Day twenty-three: a picture of your favorite book.
I know it is a kids book but that is all I read . LOL This is a really cute book if you have kids and do not have it. You should get it.

Day twenty-two: a picture of something you wish you were better at.

Saving money. I am horrible at it. I wish I had more control over myself. LOL Bradley agrees whole heartedly. LOL

Day twenty-one: a picture of something you wish you could forget.
I have nothing here. I thought about this one and couldn't think of anything. There definitely things in my life that I hate. Or things that happened I wish hadn't happened. All those things are what makes me me. My life has been far from perfect but it has made me the person I am today!

Day twenty: a picture of somewhere you'd love to travel.
I know I have been here more times than most people. But right now I am dying to go. I don't think October will get here fast enough.

1 comment:

  1. we love the I love you stinky face book.....it's a staple in our house

    ReplyDelete