Wednesday, April 13, 2011

The end of my photo challenge...Finally


Day twenty-six: a picture of something that means a lot to you.
I do not have a picture but I am going to say my church. I mean the people not the building. I have been so blessed to be a part of it for almost 15 years. The memories there I cherish deeply. They are my family and my best friends. It is were Bradley and I both received the HG. The church that I brought all three of my little boys to for the first time. I wasn't married there but all those people were there day that Bradley and I said our vows. I have saw miracles happen and lives blessed. I wouldn't take anything for it!

Day twenty-seven: a picture of yourself and a family member.
Ok so apparently I am always the one behind the camera. This one was a hard one. I found this awful picture of me and Logan. Well it is mainly my hair. We had just ran all the around Epcot to get to Japan to eat and it was like 150 degrees I was hot and sweaty and wind blown apparently! LOL But Logan looks sweet!

Day twenty-eight: a picture of something you're afraid of.
snakes and mice sorry I opted to not put a picture on here because they gross me out just to see them. I googled mice for a picture and it freaked me out. LOl Seriously I hate mice so much I literally did not come home for two days one time because I saw one in in Lucas' room. LOL

Day twenty-nine: a picture that can always make you smile.

I have two Logan and his big plunger lips and Lucas acting crazy!!

Day 30 a picture of someone you miss.
I was looking for a picture of Lauren and could not find one. I finally found this one and it made me think how much I missed Sister Patty too. So I have two people I miss. I know most people put people that have passed on here but these two moved away and we do not get to see each other that much. Sister Patty was a good teacher to me. She taught me so much about how to be a good mother and to do with my children. She said things sometimes that I didn't really see at the time but in the long run I understood why I should do that way. She has been such a good example and I am so thankful that I got to spend as much time with her as I did. The other day Bradley and I were talking about people that we looked up to when we first got married. How we thought they had all the answers. Shockingly we discovered that now we are not but a couple of years from the age they were then. Man I feel like I need to grow up. LOL Anyway one of the main reasons I got to spend so much time with Sister Patty was because my best friend outside of my family is Lauren. Patty used to make me drive her places because Lauren scares her.. LOL

Lauren is one of those friends that it doesn't matter how long it has been since we talked or seen each other it is like we have never missed a beat. We got married a year apart. We lived in the same apartment complex as newlyweds. We have laughed so much at each other. Mostly at Lauren. LOL I think why we were such good friends is because our husbands are cousins and friends. It is not often that you find a couple that you both like that much. We have played cards and board games. Went on vacation together which was a adventure in its self. Now she lives 2 hours away and I don't get to see her that much. We talk on the phone and it just makes me wish she was back here.

No comments:

Post a Comment