Thursday, April 28, 2011

I need sleep!

Ok so my nerves are shot. I could not sleep last night. Lucas was up and down most of the night. He is so scared of storms anyway but he heard us talking to much yesterday. I keep thinking about the devastation in Alabama and Georgia. Like I said yesterday we lost some family members. It is so sad but like I told Bradley what a way to go. Together! I am sure it won't be so easy for their kids and grandkids to deal with but I hope if I don't go first Bradley and I go together.

What is stuck on my mind is someone said they were in the closet with her three kids and they were all bracing themselves. She has two kids that are a little older and a toddler. She said she could feel it trying to suck them out of the house and was waiting to be sucked out one by one. But it didn't! Thank god! I just keep thinking what if it was here. I was home by myself with the three boys yesterday. I don't think I could hold onto all three of them and brace myself. It scares me to death to think about but thank you lord it wasn't us. I have heard so many friends and family that lost so much! Keep them all in your thoughts and prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment