Wednesday, April 7, 2010

9 years ago...




Yes it is our anniversary!! Wow I can not believe it has been 9 years! Part of me feels like it was just yesterday and the other part of me can not remember life before we were married. He was and still is my very best friend. I am so thankful that I have him. Oh well no major plans for today. We are calling Disney or anniversary present.
Well I won't bore yall.. Also no comments needed about the above picture. That was us on our honeymoon in Savannah. We know we were both a LOT smaller. The sad part is he actually looks better with a little weight. Why is that? Why can men gain 50lbs and they look BETTER!!! I have only gained 75lbs and I have had 2 kids!!!! LOL I guess that is life. I am going to clean a little and do my walking video before Bradley gets home! Have a good day!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Happy Anniversary!!! I know what you mean about the DH and the weight... mine looks better heavier and of course, I don't... PFFTTTTT... Thanks for stopping by to encourage me on my blog! It means so much! I did a lot more walking this week than I have been, and I am thinking that's what made the difference... I'm gonna keep doing what I'm doing until it's not working!

    ReplyDelete