Friday, April 2, 2010

Potty training is scary...

Well we are quiting cold turkey today. I have been working with Logan for months on potty training. He is 2 1/2 and I am sick of it. If I take he will go but if I forget or Bradley has him he wets his diaper. He does NOT tell us. So I woke up this morning went to get a diaper and I was OUT!! OML.. I don't know how I let this happen. Anyway I thought that is it I am tired of buying diapers and he is perfectly capable of being potty trained plus I really don't want to have carry diapers around Disney. So I put on the big boy underwear (with he rubber underwear over ) and he has been using the potty all day..No accidents so far. Me him and Lucas have been shopping since about this morning and he did great. Still hasn't told me but I am happy so far. I figure it will make me remember more and maybe he will feel bigger and want to do it. So pray this works... I don't know what else to do!!

No comments:

Post a Comment