Sunday, April 25, 2010

Super Tired!!

Well the weekend is almost over and I am so tired. Have I mentioned I am leaving for Disney World in 2 days. I have not really packed. Well I have packed for the boys but nothing for me and Bradley. I have been trying to do laundry all weekend. I still have not finished all the kids clothing that I wanted to do. Oh well if you know us you know we work best under pressure. So my next two days are going to be extremely busy!! I still have to do a little shopping also. Bradley and I went shopping Friday night he bought shoes that he doesn't like so now I have to take them back and exchange them for something I pick out. Which will never be right!! I can shop for Bradley on anything BUT shoes!! LOL Oh well right now I am supposed to be watching a movie with my husband and I am not real sure I know what is going on. So I am going to catch up. Have a good week!

No comments:

Post a Comment