Wednesday, March 9, 2011

30 day photo challenge

15 facts about me...
1.My name is Haley Brooke Cardin Pritchett
2. I am married to my best friend and the biggest kid you will ever meet.. Bradley
3. I have 3 beautiful little boys and they are my life! Lucas, Logan, and Levi
4. I am the baby of 3 girls
5. My mom and my sisters are the closest thing outside my kids and Bradley
6. I love to be on the go all the time
7. I usually drag my kids wherever I go. Most of the time.
8 I am absolutely obsessed with Disney World.!!!
9. I laugh at myself all the time.
10. I could eat Mexican or Italian food everyday of the week
11. I am a SAHM
12. I love to be the center of attention
13. I hate cleaning house
14. I received the HG 7/1/98
15. I have made some huge mistakes in my life...That I am still learning from...

No comments:

Post a Comment