Monday, March 7, 2011

They finally let me out...

Today was a little more exciting for me. Levi actually slept really good last night. He only woke up at 3am to eat then right back to sleep. I am so thankful for that!! Yaya and Addy May came by for a visit today. Lucas and Addy played outside for a little bit. Levi took a nap and me and Lucas hung out and watched TV for a bit. Then tonight they let me out of this house!!! Leanne came got me and Lucas and we met Mom, Kelsey, Aunt B and Wilkins at Cozumel. I was gone for a hour and 15 minutes but you do not know what it did for my sanity. Bradley was on baby duty. Logan is still at Nana and Papaw's. Bradley is going to get him tomorrow. I miss him so bad!!! He is a wild child but definitely makes things interesting around here.

Well on a exciting note I have a doctors appointment tomorrow. I am hoping I pass inspection. I sure do not want to be on blood pressure medicine for the rest of my life but I sure do not want another episode like last week. I truly think that is the worst I have ever felt in my life. It honestly scares me not to take my medicine. Oh well yall have a good week!!

No comments:

Post a Comment