Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Busy Tuesday!

I know I posted already today with my pictures but just felt like blogging again. Well we had a very busy weekend. A lot of company here at home and at Nana and Papaw's. It was fun but with the time change and all the stuff going on. It left me very tired Monday. Luckily Lucas and Logan spent the night with Nana and Papaw Sunday night so it was just me and Levi Monday. So we rested pretty much all day.

Yesterday I had to take Lucas to school. Which I was worried about. I knew I wasn't coming back home for a while after I took him so I was trying to remember everything I needed to do before I left. It is a lot more work to get a baby ready with the two other ones. Seriously you would think one more kid can not be that much more. I already have two! I seriously spend more time getting ready to go to church than I spend at church. LOL Sunday afternoon we got home at 2:30 from Bradley's parents house and it took me the whole afternoon getting ready. Seriously we left at 4:30 and I was rushing out the door.

Anyway we had to go to the doctor yesterday afternoon with Levi. So after spending the whole day at mom's sewing then I rushed home to get Levi ready, then to school to get Lucas and then straight to the doctor. They told me absolutely nothing and I was out of there in like 15 minutes. Then straight to mom's again to get Logan and sew some more because Bradley was working at the church. So about 6 pm I ran the two big boys home to meet Bradley then mom Levi and I were off to the church for the annual women's meeting about revival. I can not believe it is only 3 months until revival. OML!! Anyway after the meeting mom, Levi and I went to Mi Tearra's then to Publix. By the time I got home last night I was pooped!

So today me and the boys have been cleaning out closets. Getting summer clothes because I am so looking forward to this beautiful weekend. Lucas has baseball practice Thursday and Saturday. Then his first scrimmage game Monday night and the weather is supposed to be perfect. I love this time of year!

Oh yea Levi has been sleeping all night 6 or 7 hours straight. Then he usually goes back to sleep for another 3-4. He is such a good baby! Have a good week...

No comments:

Post a Comment