Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Doctors Visit

Levi after his first outing with Mommy, Mammy, Aunt B and Wilkins

So I went to doctor today and my blood pressure was 134/72. Which was awesome!!! She is keeping me on the blood pressure medicine for a while. I go back in 2 weeks for a bp check. Then she will start gradually taking me off medicine. I do not want to be on these pills for ever but I sure do not want to ever have to go through that again. My highlight for today was that I have lost 24 lbs since the morning they put me in the hospital. I am only 7 lbs away from what I weighed when I go pregnant. I am super happy especially since I worked hard to lose all this weight before I got pregnant. I was afraid I would have a hard time losing it again. So I am feeling really good today. After we went to the doctor mom Brandy Wilkins Levi and I went to Demo's for lunch. It was so good!!! I feel really good today but now I am really tired. Bradley finally went and got Logan. He dropped him off and left to go work at the church with his dad. By the way if anyone thinks of Bradley's dad say a prayer he hasn't been doing good. Well that is my exciting day so far!

No comments:

Post a Comment