Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 2 of 30 day photo challenge

Person(s) You have been closest to the longest...

Yes for those of you that read Brandy's blog we have the same picture. Really who else could I say here. They are my support system.

My mom who is the strongest person I know. She hasn't always had it easy but she always put us first. Running us all over the country. The said part is the past few weeks I feel like she is my personal driver. Which is scary cause as many talents as she has driving isn't one of them. LOL!! Really she is the person I can tell anything. I know she will not judge me. She has taught me so much. I do not know what I would do with out her. I find myself always getting her opinion. Not always agreeing with it but I have to know what she thinks. I hope I can be half the mother to my boys she was to us.

Brandy...Is the one person you can go to that will give you the honest truth. She is pretty tough on the outside but a big softy on the inside. If I need her she is always there. Family is the most important thing in the world to here. Trust me you do not want to be on her bad list!!! Things in her life didn't go like the storybook she had visioned as a kid. But she has one of the cutest little girls that you have ever seen. I am so proud she is my sister and one my best friends. She always has my back no matter how many times we disagree.

LeAnne...God love her! I always say I don't know where she came from? She has different ways than we do but she is always there when you need her. Last week when I sent to the hospital so quick. She was right there until Bradley got there. Then straight to my house cleaning and doing my laundry. She is a worker! A great follower!! She does whatever you tell her. LOL.. We love doing flowers. I always say her and I make a great designer. I tell her what to do and what looks good. She can put it all together. Yaya loves babies but kids drive her crazy...LOL All in all she is also one of my best friends and I love her to death!!

No comments:

Post a Comment