Friday, March 25, 2011

Day 16 & 17


A picture of someone that inspires you...
I have no picture of this person. But she inspired me so much. Sister Faye Black. Through my biggest trial she would encourage me or get up and tell about the lord giving Bro. Jerry the HG. He and Bradley went to the altar for way too many years. (Bradley went for 14 years and he was 25 when he finally received it) But she was such a inspiration to me through those times when I just wanted to stay home with him or give up on him. She is greatly missed!!
This is a picture of Bradley and I at his baptising. We were still floating along in this picture. I love how HAPPY Bradley looks in this picture.
A picture of something that made a impact on your life...
I am going with Miss Layla Grace
I am not sure if it was because she was so close to Logan's age or if it was reading her mom's blog everyday. When this little girl passed away I cried like I knew these people. Well I cried every time I read the blog. She was very sick with cancer and only 2 years old. That is awful just to think of a 2 year old dealing with cancer but I say it all the time kids are not supposed to die before their parents. I can not stand the thought of losing one of my kids. I could not even imagine how they are feeling even to this day more than a year later. I don't know how they even make it through the day.

I think the thing that made the most impact on me during that time. Was one day her mom blogged about how she would complain about how she couldn't get anything done without her girls right up under her feet. I think she said she was emptying the dishwasher and they were driving her crazy. She was saying now she wishes she would get up and get into everything. How she took that for granted. I know my boys drive me crazy sometimes and I wish they would sit still and be quiet. I think that a lot of times. Then I think of Layla Grace! I am just thankful they are able to drive me crazy. So yeah that has made a huge impact on my life. I don't think I will ever forget that little girl we never knew. Yes I am crying while typing! LOL I am still very emotional.








No comments:

Post a Comment