Friday, March 11, 2011

Mystery solved!!

I know I have already blogged today but I just had to share this. Every since I have been in the hospital my head has been itching. I had about determined that I may need to have a lice check. just because it wouldn't stop itching. So today I was getting really frustrated with it! Well I forgot to take my blood pressure medicine on time so i thought I would goggle it. just to make sure what I should do. So I saw side effects....Scalp tingling or itching...So I guess there is no cure for it as long as I am on these meds. Oh well I will take scalp itching over that head ache and being in the hospital! Also, I think if I had lice Bradley might kick me out!! He is a clean freak! Those of you who know him know exactly what I mean.LOL

Well I just found out that Douglas and April are coming up this weekend. I was already planning on grilling out tomorrow because I was having some of my family and Danielle and Kasie were gonna be here. So this might make for a exciting weekend!

Have a good weekend!!! It is supposed to be beautiful outside so enjoy it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment