Thursday, March 18, 2010

1 Week Down 6 More To GO.....

I know you are saying today is just Thursday, but that is the end of my week. I am off work now until Tuesday. Today at work one of the guys there told us he was leaving for Disney in the morning and I was so jealous. It made me want to go even more. We have 6 weeks from yesterday until we leave. At least right now I am occupied with trying to get Easter stuff and Singing clothes together. Not to mention we had to go out and practice some of the songs we sing on Easter Sunday. Really we talked and goofed off most of the time but we had fun..Anyway I am going to start looking for me something to wear for Easter. I dread it so bad. I wished I could have lost about 15 more pounds before I had to start that excursion. Well we are all of work tomorrow and it is going to be another beautiful day here. So I think I am going to pull out the boys shorts and sandals and get out early tomorrow. I am thinking haircuts (which I dread because Logan hates Pray I don't kill him..LOL) then maybe to the Avenue or Providence Shopping Place. Which are all outside malls and maybe to the park. Who knows where I will end up tomorrow. I just want to be outside in the Sunshine.. Oh well we have a busy few weeks ahead of us. This weekend we have Brother Ronald's birthday dinner, next weekend is 4Th weekend (We have to cook 2 times), then the next Friday night is our singing, Kelsey Le's graduation thing Saturday at Granny's, and then back to Smyrna for Easter Sunday. Busy, Busy, Busy but maybe it will keep my mind off Disney. Oh well have a GREAT weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment