Tuesday, March 16, 2010

I can't believe it!!

Well I was supposed to work today but mom wanted to trade with me so I am working tomorrow for her. So miss priss stayed with us today (Wilkins) My boys love to have company and she loves to come over here. So they were really good today. So while Logan and Wilkins were sleeping ( 3 hours each it was great) Lucas and I cleaned there room. We organized and rearranged. I haven't go to vacuum yet because they were all asleep. But it looks so much better. Wilkins was asleep when mom was on her way home so I had her just let her stay. They all woke up, Bradley got home, we ate dinner, and I cleaned the kitchen. Then mom was on her way to get me and Wilkins we needed to run to Walmart. While she was on her way I changed all the plans. We took Lucas and Bradley kept Logan and Wilkins..So we decided to to run to the Avenue and I can't believe it myself but I bought my boys Easter outfits. I have there pants shirts sweater vests and SHOES...I am probably crazy but for Easter I have to get all NEW everything even socks and underwear. Mom always got us new everything for Easter. I just can't believe it is more than 2 weeks till Easter and I already have there clothes. You don't understand I am usually running around Saturday before Easter trying to find clothes. Of course I have nothing to wear yet.. That is always the worst but at least I can focus on just me and Bradley is the easiest.. So we are wearing yellow and blue...I am so excited it is done. Anyway we also have a singing on Good Friday so I have to find them something to wear for that but not that big of a deal..It is hard for me because I have to have them match for everything and on holidays and other occasions Bradley and I have to match. Oh well enough about that. While we were out we ran in Hancock's fabrics I was getting a pattern out of the drawer (on the bottom of course) And as I TRY to stand up I couldn't and screamed before I knew it. My back went out. So after I sat there for a minute. Collected my self mom and LeAnne were freaking out laughing and of course diagnosing me..She should have been a doctor..LOL. So we go to pay and I don't know if you have ever watched Napoleon Dynamite (stupidest movie ever but Bradley loves it) but the guy at the register looked just like napoleons dorky brother. It took him literally 30 minutes ringing the person in front of us up. FINALLY reinforcements came and rang us up. I was about to scream.. So we left my house at 6 to just run to Walmart and we left Hancock's at 8:30 and still hadn't been to Walmart. And Bradley hadn't called. Which I have to tell you I was a little nervous because he was home alone with TWO 2 year olds. So I called and he said they are fine just playing in the boys room which scared me even more cause I knew he was just letting them do whatever they wanted.

So we get to Walmart run in get what we need. And we have all our stuff in one buggy. Which might have been $50 worth of stuff all together. It was like nothing in there. So we get to the door and the greeter. Which I don't know where they get these people. I think they go to the geriatric psych ward and take applications. But that's besides the point. She says I need to see your receipt. I am like OK so mom and LeAnne shows them their receipt and I can not find mine anywhere. I search thru the bottomless pit I call my purse. Which is more like a toy store/filing cabinet/grooming station/Batman's lair/garbage can/ piggy bank...I couldn't find it no where. And she keeps staring at me never says anything just looks at me like she is going to take my 22.55 worth of water, ice cream and diapers away from if I can not find that receipt. So the longer I look the madder I get. Mom finally looks in one of my bags and find it. DUH Haley!! Anyway as I am walking out the door I say rather loudly " She must think she works at Sam's somebody give her a highlighter" everybody around me dies laughing. I didn't know I was that loud but she was crazy. Anyway I got home and of course Logan has on a dirty diaper you can walk thru the room me and Lucas worked so hard to organize today. So me Lucas and Logan get the toys put back up. I tried their Easter outfits on. They look super cute!! Read 3 books and they are sleeping. I am sitting on the couch and for the time being my back isn't hurting. So I am going to sit and relax for a few and then head to bed!! Good night....

1 comment:

  1. I did do spell check...It must have changed it to greater..Sorry I fixed it.And I felt like I had one huge run on sentence..LOL.....In my defense I was really sleepy too...

    ReplyDelete